Job description : Property Manager and Project/Property Coordinator
The Property Manager will be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned properties with the objective to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Professional experience: 3-5 years proven experience in a building/project management role
- Academic profile: engineering, with building related exposure/maintenance.
- Clear project management experience/exposure
- Good analytical skills
- Sound reporting skills and aptitudes
- Structures and analytical approach
- A good communicator, and able to work well in a team
- Customer orientation, and a focus on targets and results
- Autonomous and self-driven
The Project/ Property coordinator will work in close collaboration with the Property Manager to prepare action plans, including resources, time frames and budget for projects.
- Professional experience: 1-2 years proven experience in a related industry
- Academic profile: a diploma level/degree is an advantage in a building/engineering field
- Structured and organised
- Good approach with people and customer oriented
- Team player and self-driven
- Good reporting/Microsoft abilities
- Good time management and communication skills
Please send your motivation letter and CV by email to email@example.com, not later than 30th May 2019.Closing date : 30 May 2019 Apply Now