Job description : Sales Merchandiser
𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬:
• Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
• Ensure proper level of stock is maintained and display of products is done in a consistent manner at assigned point of sales
• Appropriate training covering product knowledge and strategic display to be given to re-sellers.
• Cross-sell and maintain a professional attitude ensuring close relationship with shop owners and clients.
• Coordinate marketing, advertising and sales techniques to achieve targets.
• Participates in trade shows and marketing events.
• Continuous market analysis and feedback to ensure thorough knowledge and preparation of business strategy through reporting.
𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 & 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing and/or related field.
• 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and to work under pressure.
• Strong commercial acumen and highly creative.
• Holder of a valid driving license
For more information call us on the: T: (+230) 249 3300 and send us your CV on: email@example.com